The personal data you provide us with is processed by Selsey Poland Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław at ul. Hutnicza 62/8.
Personal data entrusted to us, in particular your name, address, e-mail address, phone number will be processed:
- in order to create customer accounts and orders
- with your consent, in order to forward marketing offers and commercial information via e-mail by Selsey Poland Sp.
Data access rights:
Each client has a right to access their data and correct them - on www.selsey.pl 'Your Account' tab, after registration each client has access to their data and can change them. Personal data you provide us with are stored and protected in accordance with the principles of the applicable provisions of law:
The guarantee of complete safety
We use the safest mechanisms to protect the transmission of data (personal data and credit card information) that are currently available.
We used transmission protocol SSL (Secure Socket Layer v3), ensuring the security of data transmission on the Internet. It is the type of protection that consists in encoding data before they are sent from the customer's browser and decoding on a secure server of the store. The information sent from the server to the customer is also encoded and than decoded after reaching destination.
SSL encrypts, validates and ensures the integrity of the message. At the time of connecting to the secure web page (using SSL), encryption keys are determined, then used for transmitting data between the browser on the customer's computer and the store's server. Both keys determination and the transmission itself are very difficult to break. The user is informed about connecting to the secure website.
1. Internet Explorer browser displays a padlock on the right side of the status bar. A click on the padlock reveals a certificate of authenticity (digital signature) of the page.
2. The Firefox and Opera browsers display padlocks on the navigation bar. By clicking on it you can see a certificate of authenticity of the page.
SSL protocol uses identity certificates to check server and user authorization. These certificates are issued and digitally signed by one of the editors of certificates - Certification Authorities (CA). This store's Certificate was issued by VeriSign, which had previously checked the credibility of Selsey.pl.
There is a possibility to use the website without using cookies mechanism, but it might mean that some features or services of the site will not work properly.
What are cookies?
Cookies are usually used to:
· data storage, such as the information entered into the order forms or login information,
· identification of users as registered,
· storing user settings relating to page layout, text size and color preferences,
· showing users that they are logged on our website,
· exchange of information with trading partners to provide service on our website. Information made available in this way are used solely to provide the services, products and features and are not used for other purposes.
Types of cookies used
1. Cookies used by Selsey Polska Sp. z o.o. are safe for users' device. It is impossible for any virus or other unwanted software or malware to access the users' device. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and individually adjust the site to each User. Cookies usually contain a name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on a device and assigned value.
2. Selsey Poland Sp. z o.o. uses two types of cookies:
a. Session Cookies: they are stored on the user's device and remain there until the your browser session ends. The recorded information is then permanently deleted from the device's memory. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to collect any personal data or any confidential information from user's device.
b. Persistent cookies: they are stored on the user's device and remain there until you delete them. Ending a session of the browser or disabling a device does not delete them from user's device. The mechanism does not allow cookies to collect any personal data or any confidential information from user's device.
3. The user has the possibility to limit or disable cookies' access to their device. In this case, the use of the Service will be possible, except for the functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
1. Selsey Poland Sp. z o.o. uses their own cookies for the following purposes:
a. Site configuration:
i. adaptating the web content to the preferences of the User and optimizing the use of websites,
ii. recognizing the User's device and displaying the website tailored to the User's needs,
iii. remembering the settings chosen by the User and the User interface customization,
iv. remembering the history of visited pages to receive content recommendation,
b. User authentication and ensuring user sessions:
i. identifying the User who previously used the site,
ii. maintenaning the User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not need to re-enter login and password on every sub-site,
iii. properly configurating selected functions of the Site, allowing to verify the authenticity of the browser session,
iv. optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator,
c. Implementation of the processes necessary for full functionality of websites:
i. adaptating the web content to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the website. In particular, these files will allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's device and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs, including recognizing the User that used the site in the past, and currently uses the site again without being logged in.
d. Ensuring the safety and reliability of service.
2. The administrator uses external cookies for the following purposes:
a. collecting general and anonymous static data using analytical tools:
b. presenting advertisments tailored to the user's preferences using the tools of internet advertising:
It is possible to configure any web browser to fully or partially disable the storage of cookies on one's hard drive or other device used to browse web pages. Lack of expressing acceptance of cookies does not mean inability to use the Online Store Selsey.pl.
The ability to determine the conditions of cookies' storage or access:
1. The User may freely and at any time change the settings for cookies, specifying the conditions of their storage and access to the User's device. Changes to the settings referred to in the preceding sentence, can be made using the web browser settings or using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser settings or inform the User about every posting of cookies on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
2. The user may at any time delete cookies using the features available in the web browser.
In order to manage cookies settings, select aweb browser from the list below and follow the instructions:
W celu zarządzania ustawieniami cookies wybierz z listy poniżej przeglądarkę internetową/ system i postępuj zgodnie z instrukcjami:
g. Safari (iOS)